Wow am so excited to be making this post y’all, this for me indicates a fresh start on so many levels all thanks to the original love of my life, lover of my soul, the God who sees beyond my every flaw and yet still loves me so very dearly.
For quite sometime now I was so certain I will never be able to write about God and my love for Him. I felt so ashamed and basically unworthy of God, I just felt I had disappointed Him too much and didn’t have any right whatsoever to talk about Him. Why did I feel like this? Will tell you all about it in a future post by God’s grace.
A couple of times before today I had felt the HolySprit nudge me to write a post but I have been so choked up with activities of late and even when I had the time I gave the excuse of not having time or procrastinate simply because deep down inside me I still felt unqualified.
It’s such a good thing God doesn’t see things/us the way we see things/ourselves. I guess this is why He was able to use Saul who became Paul greatly. Despite all Saul did, God saw in him a tool fit for His use. Left to humans, he would have been condemned and written off but God thought and saw otherwise. Hence, Paul was one those who spent and was spent for God. This applies to us as well you know, even when we don’t see the good in ourselves God does. Sometimes, it’s that warrior in you you don’t see but God sees that clearly too.
Let’s briefly take a look at Gideon, in Judges 6
12. And the Angel of the Lord appeared to him and said to him, The Lord is with you, you mighty man of [fearless] courage
14. The Lord turned to him and said, Go in this your might, and you shall save Israel from the hand of Midian. Have I not sent you?
15. Gideon said to Him, Oh Lord, how can I deliver Israel? Behold, my clan is the poorest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house.
16. The Lord said to him, Surely I will be with you, and you shall smite the Midianites as one man.
In verse 12 of Judges 6 , we see how Gideon was addressed as a mighty man of valour, yet all Gideon could see about himself were the limitations he felt he had. This is a common mistake a lot of us make, we tend to forget that it’s not because we are qualified that God chooses us, neither is it because we are strong that He calls us. He is the one who qualifies the unqualified, He is also the one who strengthens the weak. Sincerely, it’s only God’s grace that can help everyone of us through the Christian journey/race. On our own we will just keep on messing up and find it almost impossible to get back up.
Truth is, whenever we go off course sometimes, God isn’t waiting to condemn us, on the contrary He is lovingly waiting for us to get right back on track, it’s no wonder in Matthew 9:12-13 Jesus said;
12. when Jesus heard it, He replied, Those who are strong and well (healthy) have no need of a physician, but those who are weak and sick.
13. Go and learn what this means: I desire mercy [that is, readiness to help those in trouble] and not sacrifice and sacrificial victims. For I came not to call and invite [to repentance] the righteous (those who are upright and in right standing with God), but sinners (the erring ones and all those not free from sin).
So honey, just in case you are going through the situation of feeling condemned and unworthy of God’s Love, Mercy and Forgiveness. It’s time to shake it all off, ask God for forgiveness of whatever it is and get back on your feet.
After a fall, your ability to get back up again is very important. Left to the devil, he will rather have you down and eventually out. That has always been his ultimate goal in the first place. Do not give him that joy. The Lord is always happy whenever any lost sheep returns home.
There no denying, God has truly shown me His mercy, grace, favor and love all at once. This is why I can boldly put up this post knowing fully well that God approves of me and loves me very dearly no matter what. Once we begin to live in this reality, the happier and more productive to God’s kingdom we will would be.
Let’s stop here for today, will put up another post soon… Kizzessss 😘😘😘
Guess who has been on an fabulous fitness/weight loss journey…. MEEEEE!!!
The difference is sooo clear!!! I am healthier, smaller and definitely hotter🔥🔥🔥
Couldn’t have done it without some professional help, if you are interested in doing same, send a mail to Coach E’ on email@example.com , I can assure you, the best thing you can do for yourself is to get healthy and fit. SHALOM!